Friday 22 March 2024

Raising the Second Legion

 My forces for Infamy to date include Caesarean Romans, Spanish and Gauls.  My "first" Roman legion has four groups of legionaries, including a "newly raised" group that have no helmets.  I had enough spare sprues to add a planned extra group but somehow managed to buy a different set of little big man shield transfer decals.  

Having painted this single group I decided they looked lonely.  I needed to add two more groups, four sprues, and get another set of those transfers to allow me to raise the second legion.  I also added a nifty looking Warlord Games Centurion and Optio, using their excellent Vorenus and Pullo metal figures.

This should allow me to expand the size of my games, as well as to conduct some Roman Civil War style games.

Making a start.
The Second Legion's shield design from Little Big Man

Getting ready for shading and varnish 


Centurion Maximus Flatulus and Optio Blandus Piddlus parade their men.

No comments:

Post a Comment