Saturday 27 April 2024

Solo What a Constable

The Plot point and encounter cards I use are drawn using a d6 I roll alongside the Character cards I use to determine initiative.  A roll of 6 draws a plot, and 1 a Police response.   I mix the crime cards with the plots.  They are also rolled/drawn if a figure moves over a pre marked blue for on my tabletop.

Plot points - engaged when a figure moves over a blue dot on the table



Disturbance in Corporation street

Hoyin' doon, clear the streets

The Phantom Raspberry blower of Old Cestria town

Mr Satterthwaite's cash boxD6

Miss Scarlet

an assault on Me Utterson the solicitor

d6 the Joiners arms

d6 the Red Lion

Thelma Bewes appears

last orders

time Gentlemen Please

Character appears

Proper Reverend Quincy Green

Jimmy the Nail brawling outside the fighting Cocks


Crime Report

knicking lead from the church roof

suspicious activity North Burn Yard

stealing the pub takings

The Post Office Van

All criminals in play  extra move

fight at the Bridge Inn

All civilians in play extra move

All Officers in play extra move

stealing coal bags

Protection racket for the pub trade

Braying a local dignitary


Police Response

Whistle, summon assistance x 3

Here! Just a minute!

I seen nuthin' Sarge

Get stuck in son!

Take a bribe? Me? D6

let me bloody at 'im!

Hoy, I wants a word with you

PC Philips follows a lady "Ding Dong"



No comments:

Post a Comment