Wednesday 22 May 2019

More scratch built Bandidos for the Peninsular

Having spent the last few days creating an Imaginations style campaign map for the Peninsular based on the fictional Province of La Muncha I decided to take some time from gaming and add to my Peninsular guerrilla force.

Paperclip formers

Milliput, tiny one piece at a time

Not convinced that this arms outstretched pose works


The basic body shapes formed around the wire
Started adding on Das.  In the heat here it shapes better

The odd looking arms outstretched guy on the right needs to go to the scrap box, but the others are ok for me.  The guy on the far left looks like he is about to topple.  Clearly I must name him Jeremy...
Five figures in this batch, probably four when I scrap the odd looking guy

And this one is my favourite so far.  Actually the Portuguese lady in the black dress works as well.  I`m not sure if m french will be at all worried about fighting this rabble!

No comments:

Post a Comment