Saturday 30 April 2022

The Jingbai City Police

My Jingbai Police Department is based on the Tokyo Police, but being in a Cyberpunk style of game they happily mix a multitude of Asian styles.

I really enjoyed painting these Fistful of Kung Fu miniatures.  The level of detail is incredible.  


The Special Operations Department.  Both of them.


Let's not talk about the P on the back of those flak jackets.  US manufacturer I suppose.


The local Yakusa gang running from the cops


The Department street cops.
The SWAT team, also sporting a western P on those Flak jackets.

So my prospective Police Car is an Audi, probably not ideal for the Tokyo Force.

I'll be adding the dark blue stripe, Japanese lettering (rather than a P) a roof number and a light bar to the Audi.

Just the roof number left to do.

And the complete Special Operations Unit.





No comments:

Post a Comment