Saturday 26 March 2022

"Bobs" vs Shaka khan

 It's off to fight the Matabele for you Roberts.  The active war in my Victorian Parliament was the 1st Matabele.  Given that I've just completed my Zulu War forces I'll be using them, so Bob's gets the 24th as Redcoats rather than khaki, but I'm sure he'll do a sterling job.

Gladstone might have gone, but he gave Roberts the job, so here goes.

The Matabele get the famed Shaka Khan as leader.  Ain't nobody...

Shaka will have to go through the fire.  

Enemy to the front, and the right flank.  Damn that Babbage fellow.

We unlimber the gun and get it going.  It's a bit big.

And the Matabele are on me.

Strong volley fire keeps the right flank at bay.

Game paused for a walk up into Paphos.

In they come and its a fight.

But it's a bounce off.  The volley fire then keeps them back.

Close run thing though. 

But in the end "Bob's" has his victory.  Gladstone will be pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment